Mr. Nguyen Duc Truong was born on October 16, 1973 in Lien Bao – Tien Du – Bac Ninh.
Agro-Forestry Engineer Thai Nguyen class 1997, & Bachelor of Business Administration – National Economics University class 41.
– From 1997 – 1999: worked at CP Seed Vietnam seed company, part of CP Group Thailand.
With the position of marketing & sales staff: with the task of still planting seeds for F1 hybrid maize production and developing and expanding the application market for farmers in the North provinces of Vietnam.
– From 2001 – 2011 worked at SYNGENTA VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED.
With the position of director of marketing and sales, developing the hybrid seed market of all kinds (hybrid rice; hybrid maize, vegetables & flowers…) in Vietnam.
The successful development and expansion of hybrid seeds (hybrid maize; hybrid rice) with high yield and good quality contribute to poverty alleviation for the northern mountainous provinces and economic growth to enrich Vietnamese farmers.
Being highly appreciated by the parent corporation SYNGENTA SWITZERLAND for its achievements, considering the Vietnamese market as a bright spot for other countries to visit and learn from.
– From 2011 – up to now, working at Dai Thanh Joint Stock Company, headquartered at 4 Da Tuong Street, Le Van Thinh Street, Suoi Hoa Ward, City. Bac Ninh, Bac Ninh province.
With the position of CEO – General Director, building and developing Dai Thanh Seed Production & Business Joint Stock Company has successfully built the Goldseed seed brand & is one of the enterprises that actively master the technology of producing F1 hybrid rice seeds. Since 2016 Radio Joint Stock Company has researched, researched and applied 4.0 technology to agricultural production, so far we are proud to be the first enterprise to bring the first commercial agricultural drone to Vietnam and develop it. become a new industry successfully applied in agricultural production, contributing to optimizing production input costs, significantly reducing the amount of pesticides and reducing environmental pollution, improving the health of the population, and contributing to improving the quality of life. High productivity and quality of agricultural products & building brand of Vietnamese agricultural products.
The year 2021 marks a new step for our company, which is to research & introduce to Vietnam’s agriculture a new comprehensive intelligent solution applied in agricultural production “CREATE DIGITAL FARM WITHOUT INDUSTRIAL DRIVERS. INTELLIGENT, MODERN CHEMICAL”
Applying digital transformation to agricultural production in Vietnam.
Current status and trends of digital technology application in agricultural production in Vietnam
- Digital transformation is one of the global trends and no one can go against it, but the urgency and importance are enormous in recent years. Vietnam is an agricultural country with rural areas accounting for 63% of the population, 66% of households, and 68% of working people; Agriculture accounts for 13.96% of GDP, digital transformation of the agricultural sector will be an opportunity for Vietnam to overcome shortcomings such as a small and underdeveloped production model as well as a lack of value chain linkages in the economy. agricultural sector to have more sustainable development orientations
- Current situation of Vietnam’s agriculture (difficulties and problems)
+ Covid epidemic.
+ Natural disasters: cold weather harms MB; drought and flood in the Mekong Delta.
+ Labor productivity of Vietnamese farmers is among the lowest in Asia.
- To catch up with the digital transformation trend of the world, Vietnam needs breakthroughs in the agricultural production industry, especially in the field of cultivation, Dai Thanh Joint Stock Company introduces the experience of successfully deploying the application of aviation technology. The driver sprays pesticides, sows seeds and spreads fertilizers in rice production in the Mekong Delta & proposes comprehensive smart solutions applied in agricultural production to create “DIGITAL FARM WITHOUT COMMUNICATION INDUSTRIAL DRIVERS” MINH, MODERN” consists of:
+ Unmanned agricultural machinery and equipment including: Agricultural robots; Electronic steering wheel & guidance device for unmanned tiller, harvester.
+ 3-in-1 agricultural plan: spraying; spreading fertilizers; sowing seeds.
+ Agricultural remote sensing aircraft: measuring and mapping agricultural land; survey, early warning of pests and weeds to take effective control measures. Controlling the growth of rice is the basic data of accurate agriculture.
+ Smart agricultural monitoring system includes devices: Sensors to sense soil moisture, rain, air humidity, soil nutrients, CO2, high-definition camera, traps to capture counting, classifying insects… monitor the growth and development of crops… early warning of unfavorable weather conditions and pests ⎝ Producers make early decisions to optimize costs, increase productivity and quality of agricultural products ⎝ increase profit/production unit.
+ Manage input materials and fertilizers accurately ⎝ determine the cost of output products ⎝ decide on a reasonable selling price.
+ Output management through input production data, circulation & consumption process through QR code for output products (consumers & importers & consumers know the origin of products).
Depending on the conditions, farm size & financial capacity of the producer to partially or fully apply a comprehensive intelligent solution system “INTELLIGENT, CURRENT INDUSTRIAL DIGITAL FARM GRAND”.
- Some recommendations: To keep up with the fast and strong digital transformation taking place on a global scale, so that Vietnam does not lag behind, it needs strong support from the government & the ministry. agriculture industry:
– Policy topics are consistent from central to local levels & timeliness, including:
+ Seeking cooperation with foreign individuals and organizations at home and abroad with technologies suitable to the agricultural production situation to transfer applications.
+ Training human resources.
+ Having a support policy for organizations and individuals to apply digital transformation.
+ Clearing the legal corridor to create conditions for manufacturers to boldly apply digital transformation.