Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) secures the largest enterprise, service provider, and government organizations around the world. Fortinet empowers its customers with intelligent, seamless protection across the expanding attack surface and the power to take on ever-increasing performance requirements of the borderless network – today and into the future. Only the Fortinet Security Fabric architecture can deliver security features without compromise to address the most critical security challenges, whether in networked, application, cloud or mobile environments. Fortinet ranks #1 in the most security appliances shipped worldwide and more than 375,000 customers trust Fortinet to protect their businesses.
Product & Services
Introducing the Fortinet Security Fabric, an architectural approach that unifies the security technologies deployed across the digital network, including multi-cloud, endpoints, email and web applications, and network access points, into a single security system integrated through a combination of open standards and a common operating system. The solutions are enhanced through the integration of advanced threat protection technologies and a unified correlation, management, orchestration, and analysis system.
Fortinet Security Fabric is built around a number of key elements:
- Network Security – Broadest range of enterprise firewalls and delivers segmentation orchestration from branch to data center to cloud.
- Multi-Cloud Security – Provides superior visibility, protection, and control across the expanded cloud attack surface, which enables single-pane-of-glass visibility across multiple private clouds, public clouds, and SaaS applications.
- Fabric Connectors – Automate Security and Simplify Management in Complex Hybrid Networks
- Application Security – Defends web-based applications and secures web application traffic using our FortiWeb Web Application Firewalls, FortiADC Application Delivery Controllers, and Email Security
- Secure Unified Access. – Tight integration between FortiGate Network Security appliances at the core of the network, FortiSwitch devices, and FortiAP Wireless Access Points enables a common security policy across the network, extending the protection of the firewall out to the edge
- Endpoint/Device Protection – Monitor, control, and protect the expanding digital attack surface from end-point to IoT devices
- Network Operations – Automation-Driven Centralized Management & Consolidated Visibility Across the Security Fabric
- Security Operation – Including FortiAnalyzer, an analytics-driven security analysis tool built with operations perspective., FortiSIEM, a powerful Security Information and Event Management, and Advanced Threat Protection, FortiSandbox detect unknown threats and then isolate and inspect any suspicious files detected by devices on the Security Fabric.
Fabric APIs – Enables Fortinet and partner products to collaboratively integrate and provide end-to-end security.